Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Style Bluetooth, LG Tone+ Bluetooth Headset

I needed a Bluetooth Headset because the current Voyager HD bluetooth has gotten old with cracks and stuff.  I noticed that my barber used a a LG Tone+ Bluetooth Headset, a different version of a Bluetooth I have seen, one the hung around your neck and not on his ear. After talking to him, I fout put he loved it and suggested I try LG Tone+ because it allowed him to listen to music as well as talk in the phone. Both operations are carried out through wireless communication.

My barber purchased his LG Tone+ at BestBuy electronics and there it sold for $69.99, and still does. I used my Free Shopping Sherlock APP, the Sherlock Saver, and found the same model, brand new, in a box for $48.99; a savings of $21! So, I took a copy of the website, actually used my mobile device, to BestBuy. Asked them did they price match, the answer was yes, and brought the LG Tone+ for $48.99, the same price that was found using the Sherlock Saver APP. Oh yeah, now I didn't even have to pay shipping since I picked it up at BestBuy!


The LG Tone Bluetooth Headset works great. I can now listen to my music on either my iPhone or Samsung Galaxy Note, and talk on my iPhone when I get a call!

#ShoppingSherlockNation
#MarcusHarrisOnline

No comments:

Post a Comment